symbol '###' is already defined; the first definition is in assembly c:\###.dll , in my case it was saing that a porttype is alrdeay defined, so what how to fix these kind of issues in biztalk. error x2044
- Open the orchestration in Notepad (In my case SchoolOrchestration.odx)
- find (Ctrl+F) for “#endif // __DESIGNER_DATA”
- Delete all the code below that line
- Save your file in Notepad
- Say yes when Visual Studio asks if you want to update your file
that's it .
Source : http://biztalkia.blogspot.com/2005/12/solving-biztalk-error-x2044.html